The K-BACH Travel Club is a group of public radio listeners who are passionate about traveling and learning new things. It’s a special benefit available to K-BACH members who give $10 a month or more to the station (or $120 or more per year).
K-BACH Travel Club Benefits
- Hear about our upcoming trips before we announce them to the public
- Connect with fellow public radio listeners who share your passion for travel and learning new things, both on our trips and on our private Facebook group
- Receive the Travel Club Quarterly, a once-a-season email with updates on recent and upcoming trips as well as a roundup of travel-related stories on public radio
- Subscribe to Arizona Highways Magazine at an exclusive 33% off discounted price
Listen to KJZZ reporter Stina Sieg's four-part series, Below the Rim, on life inside the Grand Canyon. Maybe this year you'll join the ranks of the one percent of all visitors to Grand Canyon National park who spend the night at the bottom of the canyon!
Read contest winner Judith Sadre’s reflections on the Beatles London trip and Travel Club member Mary Jo Wait’s experience living like a local in Paris for a week.
Travel with K-BACH
You listen to music on K-BACH because it creates a relaxing experience for you. But did you know that K-BACH also produces great travel experiences for listeners? We’ve been crafting experiential learning trips for small groups of public radio listeners since 2013, putting them together with the same attention to detail and context that we give to the musical playlists we curate for the air.
What makes traveling with K-BACH different from commercial tours?
- Travel with public radio staff
- Make new friends in small groups of 10 to 25 travelers who share your interests
- Feel like a local with on-the-ground contacts who help tell the story of every destination
- Participate in unique activities that engage all five senses
- Enjoy a trip planned with curious public radio listeners like you in mind
Where have listeners traveled with K-BACH in the past?
- Costa Rica
- Ireland & Scotland
- Tuscany, Italy
- Mexico City
- Idaho for the solar eclipse
- London & Liverpool, England
2323 West 14th Street
Tempe, AZ 85281