What does it mean to be a Sustaining Member?
K-BACH is grateful for all generous gifts that listeners provide the station with, be they large or small or made at the beginning or end of the year. But when you commit to giving to the station on a regular basis, you become a Sustaining Member. Your ongoing contributions get automatically deducted from your bank account or charged to your credit card, and it’s these contributions that supply a consistent base of support that the station can depend upon year after year.
What’s the advantage of becoming a Sustaining Member?
- It’s so convenient. You don’t have to sit down and write out a check and you don’t have to go searching for envelopes and stamps. Set up automatic deductions and you’ll never have to deal with getting your donation in on time.
- It gives you peace of mind. You don’t have to worry if your membership has expired or not and you can rest assured knowing that K-BACH always has a foundation of support it can rely on.
- It makes your donation go further. Sustaining Memberships streamline the station’s fundraising operations, which means money saved on sending out renewal notices can be redirected to the music you love.
What benefits do I get as a Sustaining Member?
- You’re automatically entered into all K-BACH pledge drive contests
- You’ll learn about ways to win free tickets to movies and other local entertainment
- You’re invited to exclusive events where you can meet on-air announcers
- You’re invited to join informational webinars on a wide variety of topics
- You’ll receive the Public Radio Weekly, K-BACH’s email newsletter with updates about the station and the community
- You can tour the studios of K-BACH, get your photo taken with your favorite announcers, and record your testimonial
- You can access all data about your monthly pledge or update your personal information in your E-Member Account
- You get to add the Sustainer Loyalty Card to your keychain, which grants you 10% discounts at participating Valley restaurants as well as exclusive offers at local businesses
- You receive the K-BACH To GO flash drive if you give $30 a month or more; this portable, cello-shaped flash drive includes tracks for all Top 100 classical music pieces as voted on by listeners