Become a Sustaining Member
Give monthly! Support public radio and the programming you value throughout the year.
What is a Sustaining Member?
Sustaining members give automatic regular contributions to K-BACH which are deducted from a checking account or credit card on a monthly, annual, semi-annual, or quarterly basis. It’s a convenient and cost saving option that means you'll never have to worry about renewing again.
Sustaining Members Save Money
- No checks to write, no stamps to buy, and saves you time
- Provide K-BACH with a stable source of income to support the programming you value.
- Eliminate the cost of renewal reminder notices.
- Reduce the cost of processing payments.
- Decrease the time needed for on-air fundraising.
Sustaining Member Benefits
- Automatically entered into all K-BACH contests
- Receive opportunities to win free tickets to movies and local entertainment.
- Invitations to exclusive events to meet on-air hosts.
- Tour the K-BACH studio. Get your photo taken and record your voice.
- Sustainer Loyalty Card - It's our way of saying "thank you". When you become a sustaining member you'll receive a Sustainer Loyalty Card that will provide you a 10% discount at participating restaurants as well as a special complimentary dish from two restaurants each month.
Get your KJZZ Sustainer Loyalty Card today!
Give the monthly gift that fits your budget. Please join today!
For more information please contact:
Member Services - K-BACH 89.5 FM
2323 West 14th Street
Tempe, AZ 85281