Gift of Stock, Bond or Mutual Fund

Gift of Stocks, Bonds or Mutual Funds

Make your Annual Gift to K-BACH

Contribute a Special Gift

Fund a Charitable Gift Annuity or Charitable Trust


  • Avoid paying heavy capital gains taxes at year end.
  • Receive a tax deduction.  Gifts of appreciated securities held longer than one year are exempt from capital gains taxes and outright gifts entitle the donor to a tax deduction equal to the fair market value of the securities at the time of transfer.

For more information on making a stock, bond or mutual fund gift, please contact:

Brian Fergus